Monday, March 15, 2010

La Aurora Double Corona Cameroon

La Aurora Double Corona Cameroon La Aurora Double Corona Cameroon 7.5x50 / Dominican Republic / Mild to Medium

I'm a believer in a first impression, but after a first bad La Aurora I figured I would give this cigar one more try. Let me explain, the first cigar was bad!! The draw was so tight that you couldn't get any smoke in your mouth. The wrapper was exploding everywhere and I was more worried about the cigar than just enjoying my drink and this stick. The flavors were bland and I was not happy. I figured I got the worst one they have put out so I went against my rule and gave it another shot. It came from a different store and different box and it was the same!
Rating System
(out of five stars)
Construction: 2
Burn: 3.5
Draw: 2
Price: 4
Flavor: 2
Stars: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment