Friday, March 12, 2010

Cohiba Toro Tubos

N0. 6 on the all-time top 10
Cohiba Toro Tubos Cohiba Toro Tubos 6x50 / Dominican Republic / Medium

Ever since I started smoking everyone said you have to try the Cohiba. I was scared that this cigar was the first cigar for many people and that they didn't know anything about cigars. So one day my friend buys me one for my birthday and said you have to try it and wow this cigar is awesome. I can see how anyone could enjoy this cigar, but experienced smokers would really appreciate it. Very smooth and very flavorful is the best way to put it. It's a medium body cigar that will not over power you. It's a must try for anyone!
Rating System
(out of five stars)
Construction: 4.5
Burn: 5
Draw: 5
Price: 3.5
Flavor: 5
*Stars: 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment