Sunday, October 25, 2009

H. Upmann Signature

H Upmann Signature
H. Upmann Signature 6.0x50 /Honduras / Mild to Medium

This might be the best or at least it’s one of my top rated cigars. They don’t make this cigar anymore so I had to hit every cigar store in Minneapolis to buy everyone I could. Now I have a good supply in the humidor so I won’t miss the creamy taste. I have smoked over 50 of these Signatures (Natural & Maduro) and I have never had one with an uneven burn or a really tight draw. What makes this cigar so good this that anyone at any smoking level can enjoy this cigar. If you can find one please pick it up.
Rating System
(out of five stars)
Construction: 4.5
Burn: 4.5
Draw: 5
Price: 5
Flavor: 5
*Stars: 5*

1 comment:

  1. Look here for H. Upmann Signature Cigars
    http://www.cigarchoice.com/search.php?search_query=H.Upmann+Signature&Login.x=18&Login.y=14

    ReplyDelete